To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce client located in the Cincinnati, Ohio (OH) area is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their growing team.
The Staff Accountant will directly support the Senior Accountant and the Controller on all accounting functions including daily accounting transactions, month end close, yearend close, audit preparation work and project accounting as assigned.
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist with reviewing Standard Cost vs Actual
- Assist with routine Inventory Cycle counts and Physical Counts
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting
- 1-4 years accounting/finance experience
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and willingness to research and resolve accounting issues. CPA designation preferred
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Proficiency with Excel
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.