Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members across the country!?
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means we're looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized transportation and logistics solutions.
It's more than a job; it's a career.
General Description of Duties:
* Supervise repairs/inspections of equipment according to department's policies and applicable laws.
* Supervise assigned technicians work assignments.
* Perform technical inspections, operational procedures, technical training, and safety operations/procedures for the shop.
* Plan, assign, direct, and appraise work
* Address equipment complaints, and resolve problems
* Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense environment
* Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals
* Manage shop operations in compliance with the applicable unionized labor agreement(s)
* Other duties, as assigned
* Two years of related experience and/or training in equipment maintenance, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required
* Ability to work interdependently with minimal supervision
* Must be detail oriented and enjoy fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communications and organizational skills.
* Must display sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail
* Competitive Wages
* Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
* Opportunity to participate in a company sponsored 401K
* Vacation eligibility during the first year!
Questions about this position? Contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Supervisor, Shop
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Supervisor, Shop
or call us at
. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.