*To access Dayforce at its best, log in from the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge. *
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP primarily provides transportation and storage of natural gas and liquids for our customers. Additional information about the company can be found online at [ Link removed ] .
We are currently looking for an Engineer I/II/III/Sr for our Owensboro, KY office.
This person will join the Reliability and Data Analytics team in supporting Operations and Gas Control by monitoring our in-house asset condition monitoring program. The monitored asset base consists of 340+ natural gas-fired and electric-driven rotating and reciprocating gas compressors, 140+ electric driven liquid hydrocarbon pumps, and other ancillary equipment. The mission of this position will be to identify degradation in asset performance and early signs of equipment failure so that the repair can be scheduled with minimal downtime and interruption of pipeline capacity. The primary function will be monitoring and supporting the development and enhancing of asset health dashboards and trends of live streaming and historical data from various sources. Much of your time will be developing and utilizing machine learning models to predict target values for specific performance-related parameters. When an actionable issue is detected, you will perform further trend analysis and investigation to identify the potential root cause of the anomaly, then enter a Work Orders in Maximo™ and collaborate closely with Operations to proactively address these issues with minimal custom impact. After the work is performed, you will verify that performance has been regained or the issue has been resolved.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong commitment to working safely
• Exceptional personal/soft skills, data analytics, problem solving and communication skills
• Solid understanding of thermodynamics as it relates to compression and combustion processes
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience with Maximo or other CMMS/EAM work order management system
• Experience with Microsoft Power BI
• Python programming as it related to machine learning
• Performing advanced diagnostics
• Knowledge of time-series data historians
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or other Engineering disciplines
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Job Family Eng & Constr
- Job Function Engineer
- Pay Type Salary
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Data Analysis
- Diagnostic Skills
- Machine Learning