Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace for more than 74 years. We are proud to offer the following job opportunity.
Assembler for NEW increased pay rate of $13.25/hr.
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Compensation: $13.25 per hour
Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (4/10-hour days). If overtime is needed, it will be mandatory and will work the same hours on Friday and Saturday.
Assembling and packaging surgical devices and kits used in eye surgeries in a climate controlled, clean room/sterile environment. Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Placing small surgical devices into plastic pouches
• Performing repetitive work to meet company quotas
• Positioning parts according to blue prints
• Must be able to work at a fast pace and work with small parts
• You must be comfortable with sitting or standing for long periods of time
• Ability to work independently and safely at all times
• Requires repeated use of hands and fingers as well as full range of motion
• Prior assembly / production experience preferred
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. For immediate consideration, please use the “submit resume” button to submit your resumes.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Packaging And Labeling