Alter Domus is a full-service administration firm providing accounting and consulting services to the alternative investments industry, such as private equity funds, venture capital funds, wealth managers, asset allocators, CIO’s, endowments, foundations, and hedge funds. We work with funds all over the world, with a large concentration of funds located in California, Chicago, Utah and the Northeast. Alter Domus is committed to creating a positive, flexible and high performing environment for its employees while providing clients with a high level of service and building client relationships for the long-term.
We have multiple, immediate openings to work as a Fund Accountant at our Utah offices in Salt Lake City or Ogden working Hybrid or Remote, depending on candidate's location. You can be part of a unique culture, a place that teamwork is encouraged and hard work is rewarded. The Utah location is known for its innovation in fund services and recently developed a highly successful Asset Owner Solutions offering. You will have the opportunity to work in the office, remote or through a hybrid schedule where you'll have a combination of working remote and/or in the office working hybrid. We offer a wide-range of opportunities for growth and provide the resources you need to progress in your career of choice.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, investor statements, contribution/redemption confirmations, K-1s, capital calls, distributions, audited financials and other investor communications
- Enter daily and monthly deliverables by recording journal entries, wires, loan statements and posting/reconciling trades
- Client Interaction to enhance client relationships and a dedication to doing the job right and meeting client deadlines.
- Other duties as required
- Financial Management
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Highly organized and proactive, with follow-through on commitments
- Personal and professional integrity
- Strong work ethic, responsiveness and passion for customer service and quality
- Excellent team player and good interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with team members and manager remotely
- Ability to follow instructions and receive feedback and review comments on work prepared
- Communicate with tax team members and managers any questions or issues that arise with client work
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Education and Experience Profile
- Major in accounting (BA or MAcc) or finance
- Experience in accounting is preferred, but not necessary
- Private Equity, Hedge Funds and/or Venture Capital experience.
What We Offer
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take as your career progresses. For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com.
Now with more than $1 trillion in global assets under administration, Alter Domus is an undisputed leader in the alternative asset servicing space. Since 2003, we’ve been working hard to become the leading, high-quality, and tech-driven partner to investors in alternative assets globally. That’s why many of the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners are already Alter Domus clients. We’re large enough to be truly global, yet small and agile enough to work fast. Join our team of more than 3,000 fund administration, accounting, tax and legal experts in more than 35 cities and have pride in being alternative. We are Alter Domus.
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Financial Management
- Follow Instructions