To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1535 East Business Highway 151
Platteville, WI 53818
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Stocking Crew Associate
Blain's Farm and Fleet • Platteville, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Founded in 1955, Blain's Farm and Fleet is a specialty retailer with privately-held stores in the Midwest. Our philosophy is simple: offer the hardest working people in America an honest value and the best customer service. We do this by carrying the best brands at the lowest price possible, and hiring and training talented, hardworking people. As a member of the Blain’s Farm & Fleet family, you will benefit from a stable work environment, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
The Stocking Crew Associate is responsible for distributing merchandise to appropriate areas and assist in putting merchandise on shelves. Additional job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in unloading freight and Blain trucks.
- Distribute merchandise to departments.
- Assist in stocking merchandise in the various departments.
- Assist in returning merchandise to appropriate areas in the warehouse.
- Break down all cartons, remove packaging and take to recycling area.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and/or procedures.
- Assist in other departments as assigned
- Great communication skills
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations*
- Profit sharing*
- Parental leave*
- Flexible work schedule
- Associate discount program
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Short and long term disability and life insurance