Manpower is recruiting for DIRECT HIRE Mig Tig welders with 10 plus years' experience for a company that was established in 1914 located in Skokie, IL. This company's products such as ball valves, pipeline strainers, check valves, knife gate valves, fabricated pipeline strainers, float & lever valves, control valves, suction diffusers, and triple duty valves can be found in the following industries. Bottling companies, airports, steel mills, pulp & paper mills, pharmaceuticals, ships, trucks, nuclear power plants, dams, power generation, petrochemical refineries, manufacturing, hospitals, stadiums, and other commercial applications.
MIg Tig Welders 7-10 plus years experience Located in Skokie, IL DIRECT HIRE $52,000.00-$62,400.00 yr based on experience Day Shift with some overtime
Full Benefit package, with match 401K
We are looking for a confident welder who can lead by example and join the team here as a contributor and mentor. We have a couple very knowledgeable and experienced people that this person would collaborate with as well as a couple people with less experience who could use a person to look to for advice and answers. Our welding department is very much a team atmosphere
* 7-10 years' plus experience welding
* Proficient with MIG and TIG welding. Must have both Mig and Tig
* Experienced with Carbon and Stainless Steel. Experience with other alloys is a plus
* Familiar with different joint set-ups including with and without backing, use of gas backing, and back-gouging/back welding
* Experienced with fabrication, meaning joint preparation, bevel, and fit-up as well as cutting parts, tacking, grinding, and light assembly
* Capable of reading and understanding design prints and weld maps
* Prior welding certifications a plus…we certify our welders to ASME Section IX guidelines
.Stop your job search today! If not registered with Manpower register today www.manpower.com OR Text Barbara Beil at
regarding this position or something else.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Metal Inert Gas (Mig) Welding
- Coaching And Mentoring