Kforce is seeking two experienced Firmware Engineers C/C++ for a Fortune 500 R&D client in Vancouver, Washington (WA). This position will be remote until their campus opens. They would be open to looking at remote candidates assuming they meet all requirements.
While working as a Kforce employee you have the option to receive paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay along with access to our robust benefit package. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee discount programs, recognition programs and access to career development courses.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Firmware Engineer to help support on the of the largest products at our customer down to the most intricate parts. They will be working on firmware that is capturing optical data, assisting in the movement of motors, monitoring sensors, and allowing images to move through the firmware stack.
Project: While working on this project you will be asked to perform the below duties and additional duties upon request:
- Firmware Engineers develop modules consistent with overriding architecture
- Lead through design reviews with peers
- As a Firmware Engineer, you will validate code and/or architecture designs
- Release code to ensure ability to meet project milestones
- C/C++ programming languages (5-10 years)
- Object Oriented Design experience
- Real time OS (Thread X)
- Embedded SW Development
- Experience w/multi-threaded environments
- Basic Linux (UNIX) utilities such as ls, rm, grep, tar
Nice to Have:
- Scan experience
- Knowledge of other programming and scripting languages (e.g. BASH, Python)
- Comfortable developing in Linux with GIT revision control system
- Experience in code debugging: usage of debuggers and tracing tools, memory corruptions and leakage detection and correction, stack analysis
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- C++ (Programming Language)
- C (Programming Language)
- Bash (Scripting Language)