To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Crosse, WI 54603
- Tina Wingrove
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
System One • La Crosse, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
La Crosse, WI
System One is currently seeking a Distribution Designer on a 12 month contract position located in La Crosse, WI.
- Design facilities for new and existing customers according to Delivery Services construction standards and interpret administrative instructions for consistent and cost effective designs.
- Provide distribution design project management for the least complex areas of design.
- Generation of additional company revenue through contacts with new business or existing customers.
- Manage projects from initial customer contact through post project analysis.
- Establish and manage the construction work plan with construction forces in order to meet the customers' schedule and design requirements as well as financial and budgetary requirements.
- Obtain permits and easements for facilities in accordance with city ordinances, state, federal, and county agencies as required.
- Execute contracts and agreements in compliance with administrative instructions and regulatory requirements.
- Promote a safe work environment and design a safe operating system while providing premier customer service.
- Support and promote safety programs, including monitoring public safety around Delivery facilities.
- Represent the Company with government officials, contractors, city agencies, vendors, architects, and engineers to provide service to customers.
- This position will support electric distribution design activities including but not limited to facility replacements, new services, staking, permits, billing, contracts, and locate tickets.
- Associates degree or higher in a technical field preferred
- Preferential consideration given to candidates having experience with SAP work management system, GIS/SmallWorld and electric distribution.
- Additional software applications include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Adobe Professional, Google Earth, and web based applications.
- Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate learning agility, customer service, teamwork, communication, problem solving, and technical aptitude.
- In addition, successful candidates may be required to drive their personal vehicle to company training sites or customer site locations.
NOTE: the hiring manager is not looking for a candidate that has an extensive CAD or Auto CAD background.
Duration: 12 month
Location: La Crosse, WI
Pay Rate: $27.40 -$34.00
IRS rate for mileage will be reimbursed