$11.50 to $12.83 hourly
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. Administrative and office support duties will be the main role of this Administrative Assistant position. You'll succeed at this job if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so don't hesitate to contact us if you fit that description! If you're looking for a long-term temporary position, check out this terrific Administrative Assistant position in the Great Falls, Montana area!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Greet and guide visitors
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings
- Coordinate travel (lodging and transportation)
- Other responsibilities to be assigned
For immediate consideration please send resume to Leah Pizzi at Email blocked - click to apply
- Skills in internet research
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Network Events experience desired
- Strong familiarity with Clerical Duties
- Knowledge of Outreach Events
- Foundational knowledge in Administrative Assistance
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- High school diploma or GED required
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.