To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Intern - Seattle, WA
Graco • Seattle, WA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales Intern is responsible for generating sales growth of designated CED products in assigned market(s) using a demonstration and education focused selling approach. Work closely with Graco CED Field Sales and Paint Store Channel Distribution.
*This position is aimed for sophomore- and junior-level college students.
*This is a home-based position. We are currently searching for a Sales Intern for the greater Seattle, WA metro area. Travel only required throughout the metro area.
*Start Date: The Sales Intern will begin in March 2018 on a part-time basis, with full-time hours in Summer 2018.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. This position will support our Contractor Equipment Division (CED) based out of Rogers, MN. At CED our product line meets the needs of painting and general contractors, and includes airless, air and gas-powered sprayers, line stripers, pressure washers, and roofing equipment (http://bit.ly/1zMGRDu). Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016.
- Grow sales in assigned market.
- Use provided database resources to target end users.
- Develop immediate solid working relationship with assigned Paint Store Sales Reps.
- Conduct effective hands-on demonstrations of select Graco equipment.
- Implement marketing programs as required.
- Maintain a data base of all daily activities (hands-on demonstrations and sales leads).
- Work closely with local CED sales staff to ensure leads are turned in to sales in a timely manner.
- Coordination of all activities for assigned market with CED sales staff.
- Completed 2 years towards a Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field or equivalent.
- Hands-on, physical work experience (painting experience preferred).
- Evidence of mechanical aptitude.
- Basic paint coatings knowledge.
- Effective communication skills.
- Hands-on demonstration capability.
- Sales closing experience or capability.
- Willingness and ability to travel within assigned geography with assigned sales reps.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!