For you, the passion and dedication with which you serve defines who you are, not just what you do. It is the force that drives you to provide care, and the same passion with which our people live their lives, and in turn, share their culture.
As a member of Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll be entrusted with ensuring the health and vitality of a culture whose history is as rich and storied as the land they inhabit. Your clinical skills will be challenged to grow as you service the medical needs of over 50 rural communities. Your spirit will be rewarded with the generous compassion that they will share with you in return. Come and experience our culture of care.
Position Summary: Performs radiographic examination on all ages of patients (newborn through geriatric), contributing to the efficient operation of the department and ensuring the quality and continuity of patient care. Performs responsibilities of receptionist as needed.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology program or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: Two years post graduate Radiologic Experience required in a hospital setting. Knowledge of CT angiograms. Ability to work independently. Computer experience desirable.
- License, Certification, Registration: American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT). CT registered or Board eligible.
- Equipment/Tools/Word-Aids: General Diagnostic X-Ray Equipment. Office and computer equipment.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Operation of X-Ray equipment, office and computer equipment, and patient care relevant to performing as a Registered Radiological Technologist.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Limited or None.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
YKHC applies Alaska Native/American Indian (under PL 93-638), EEO, and Veteran Preferences. Under federal and state laws, YKHC performs criminal history and background checks to ensure customers are protected.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
[ Link removed ]
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply