Topnotch opportunity available for an entry to mid-level Maintenance Mechanic for a warehouse in Monroe Township, NJ! Basic production/manufacturing machine maintenance or troubleshooting experience preferred but candidates with a mechanical aptitude and experience in other industries are encouraged to apply.
What's in it for you?
- Mentorship and training provided
- Long term, career opportunity with room for growth
- Autonomy and independent working environment
- Variety of responsibilities and tasks
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm (1st shift)
- Pay Rate: $20-25/hour based on experience
- Temp to hire opportunity, possible direct hire for the right candidate
This is a combination role with responsibility for machine maintenance (preventative maintenance and repairs) as well as facility maintenance. Must be adaptable to changing needs and workloads.
Mechanic responsibilities include:
- Routine machine checks and preventative maintenance tasks
- Troubleshooting machine malfunctions
- Replacing or fixing broken parts
- Assisting with creative solutions to mechanical problems
Examples of Facility Maintenance responsibilities might include:
- Changing lightbulbs using scissor lift
- Repairs - Doors, faucets, workstations, etc.
- Repainting lines on warehouse floor
- Snow removal
- Trash removal and keeping a clear warehouse area
- 2-5 years of experience in machine maintenance or a mechanic type role OR
- Facility/building maintenance with mechanical aptitude (hobbies, previous experience or schooling)
- Flexibility to work in a variety of capacities
- Willingness to learn
- Work well independently while being receptive to instruction and training
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Repairing (Computer Systems)