Medical Science & Computing (MSC) is an exciting growth oriented company, dedicated to providing mission critical scientific and technical services to the Federal Government. We have a distinguished history of supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other government agencies. MSC offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-Tax Transit Assistance and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing, professional service and technology focused organization, please apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions.
- Full responsibility for reviewing and reconciling semi-monthly and monthly billing for all contracts.
- Review all accounts payable vouchers and expense reimbursements.
- Review payroll reports and reconciliation before it gets processed.
- Assist with month-end close including account reconciliations.
- Assist with billing as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate/Bachelor Degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 5-7 years of experience processing accounts receivables.
- 3-5 years of experience processing accounts payable.
- Recent experience (within the past 2 years) with Deltek Costpoint is required.
- Strong understanding of general ledger as it applies to accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Excel.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
Medical Science & Computing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.