To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI 53744
- Moto Gladys Igahara
- Phone: 608-274-6000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
Spherion • Madison, WI
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The HR Assistant provides administrative support to the Human Resources Business Partners. This role is responsible for maintaining organization charts, accurately inputting data and creating job requisitions in the HRIS system.
- Enter employee data (new hires, changes, terminations, etc.) in HRIS with a very high level of accuracy.
- Create job requisitions in HRIS.
- Develop and prepare a variety of HRIS reports, which may include HR KPI???s, compensation, new hire, and termination reports.
- Manage job description filing and storage system and ensure ongoing consistent practices as they relate to job description formatting.
- Create, update and maintain organizational charts.
- Prepare documents for data entry of employee changes, terminations, etc.
- Responsible for auditing HRIS system data.
- Maintain employee files; Researching files when needed.
- Assist in coordinating exit process for terminating employees; conducting exit interviews for Intern and LTE employees. Update and maintain HR Exit Interview database information.
- Prepare miscellaneous Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents as needed.
- Proofread HR documents, including training presentations.
- Assist in a variety of HR projects.
- Provide onboarding support for new hires and hiring managers.
- Assist in the administration of Leave of Absence documents and information to employees, including but not limited to, FMLA, ADA, and Short-Term Disability.
- Provide assistance with interviewing interns, LTE and temporary resource candidates when requested.
- Provide assistance with unemployment claims and employment verification requests.
- In conjunction with managers and Talent Acquisition Assistant, provide assistance and coordination with the temporary resource requests by managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- PC skills: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer support skills.
- Capacity and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Associate???s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of data entry experience required
- 0-2 years of experience in a Human Resources Department or corporate office environment
- Workday experience a plus.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.