To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bluemont, VA 20135
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Sr Asset Manager
Chenega Corporation • Bluemont, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 12 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Banking, Finance, Accounting, Management
CHENEGA APPLIED SOLUTIONS, LLC. Company Job Title: Sr. Asset Manager Clearance: Top Secret/SCI Location: Mt. Weather, VA Reports To: Program Manager FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time, SCA Executive Order 13495, The Non-Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed. Summary: The Sr. Asset Manager will support the Lead NGA Asset Manager Hand Receipt Holder (HRH) with senior level expertise in establishing and maintaining property accountability of equipment as requested. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of formal accountability of NGA equipment, including.
- Advise and assist with inventory activities conducted by hand receipt holders, sub-hand receipt holders, and deployed site leads.
- Perform joint special and sensitive item inventories as directed by the NGA PMO.
Assist with establishment and maintenance of supporting property accountability files and records which support changes to accountability records, to include:
- Prepare and process all adjustment documents to account for government property lost, damaged or destroyed, transferred, received, and turned in.
- Publish guidance or as directed by the NGA PMO.
Maintain, at a minimum, the following documents for equipment accounted for by the NGA PMO:
- Document receipts to include NGA For 4151-12 and DD Form 1149, upon issue of accountable supplies and equipment to the primary hand receipt holder.
- Turn in documents to include DD-Form 1348-1, or automated NGA property accountability database generated turn-ins, for all turn-ins made along with NGA Forms 4151-12a/12b for removable media.
- Transfer documents to include documents which reflect a lateral transfer or issue of equipment into or out of the NGA PMO accounts.
- Assist and create Asset Delivery reports (ADR) and Asset Found Reports (AFR) for submission to PSAM for new and found assets.
- Adjust documents to include reports of survey, administrative adjustment reports, found on installation report adjustments, equipment exchanges and disposals, and other actions that adjust the quantity of equipment on hand or change data fields in the NGA PMO account.
- Review all inventory documents such as reports of survey, inventory adjustment reports, cash collection vouchers, statement of charges, or other documents received which change the quantity on hand or other data fields of the NGA PMO property account to verify the information.
- Maintain a suspense file (automated) of pending transactions and takes appropriate actions within two work days of the expected completion date.
- Maintain an up to date status of all hand receipts and ensure that hand receipt holders are notified of the need to re-sign hand receipts at least 30 days before the annual inventory.
- Monitor and obtain signatures from NGA government site leads before redeployment.
- Attend meetings as directed by the NGA PMO to provide expert level feedback on logistical aspects of planned or discussed property accountability actions which may affect logistics operations or will require logistics actions for other than asset managers.
- Monitor in transit property and provide updates while equipment is being shipped.
- Maintain all original hand receipt files and hand receipt related documents.
- Provide all original, hard copy, hand receipt files to the NGA PMO office quarterly (Quarterly Hand Receipt File; A008).
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors level degree in Logistics Management, or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 12 years’ total experience in the Asset Management field.
- 8 years’ specialized experience in this or related field
- 5 years of Government Property Book experience.
- CPPM/CPPS certification through NPMA to be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
- Ability to communicate English effectively orally and in writing.
- Possess strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Ability to work well with team members and customers.
- Must be able capable of managing multiple tasks with time related constraints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to complete NGA 4151-12, and DD 1149 forms; Asset Delivery, and Asset Found reports.
- Must be comfortable working in a high-stress, constantly changing environment.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1800004247
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.