To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE 19711
- Alexis Delle Donne
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Research Associate I
QPS Holdings, LLC • Newark, DE
Posted 27 days ago
QPS, LLC is an innovative and dynamic Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has been assisting pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies with their drug development efforts by providing a full range of GLP-compliant bioanalysis, DMPK, and protein/genomic biomarker services since 1995. Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
At QPS, Translational Medicine brings together leading-edge technologies and pharmaceutical R&D experience to create a business service unit that works efficiently to advance our clients’ drug development program. Our scientists come from a variety of backgrounds and can confidently perform the pharmacokinetic (PK), pharmacodynamic (PD), immunogenicity assessment or pharmacogenomics (PGx) experiments required by their design.
Projects in Translational Medicine include method transfer of assays originated from the client’s lab, validation of commercially available kits and methods, or a collaborative effort between the QPS team and the client’s lab for custom assays. In addition to LBA-based immunoassays for PK, biomarkers and immunogenicity assessment, QPS helps develop cell-based assays for neutralizing antibody activity studies and biomarker evaluation in support of their drug development programs.
Our Research Associates are taking the first steps in advancing their careers by transitioning from analysts to Principal Investigators (PI), in a field that is making a difference world-wide.
• Conceive and develop new, quantitative, bioanalytical methods;
• Improve assay quality and technical operations;
• Troubleshoot analytical issues and transfer existing assays from pharmaceutical organizations;
• Prepare controlled procedures and reports of results with data interpretation;
• Remain informed of leading edge techniques that can be implemented to enhance assay diversity, quality or throughput;
• Author scientific papers to be published in peer reviewed journals and finally, present at scientific meetings as needed.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficiency on relevant laboratory equipment
• Attention to detail
The successful candidate will hold an advanced degree in Biochemistry, Immunology, Pharmacology, Medical Technology, Biology or a related field as follows:
• Master's Degree plus ≥ 4 years relevant industry experience or 2 year CRO experience
• Bachelor's Degree plus ≥ 7 years relevant industry experience or 5 years CRO experience
• Experience in a Regulated industry laboratory preferred
QPS, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job. In addition, QPS, LLC is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.