To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Calverton, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AccruePartners • Calverton, NY
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Culture that values building long-standing relationships with its clients
- Leader in luxury transportation industry focused on providing excellent customer service
- Emphasis on Employee development, recruiting, and training.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Company offers upward mobility and promotion from within
- Competitive benefits and team-oriented work environment
- Ability to partner with Executive team with direct access to leadership
- Opportunity to play crucial role in the re-organization of recruitment and organizational development.
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Calverton, NY
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Consult with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and job specifications.
- Develop, maintain and update a network of contacts to help identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Review and interview applicants.
- Recommend and negotiate employment offers.
- Track candidate activity and provide recruiting status reports
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in agency or corporate recruitment roles
- Detail-oriented and organized who has excellent communication and follow up skills
- Strong commitment to customer service who can solve complex problems quickly
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong technical skills.