At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
• Status: Full-Time and/or Part Time
• Schedule: day shifts only
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse (RN) Telemetry must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing; or Diploma Graduate in Nursing from an accredited university
• Education: Graduated from an accredited nursing school and successfully pass the NCLEX exam, must be registered by the state examining board
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support (BLS), Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Board Certification: Possess current clinical competency
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse
• Experience: Must have a minimum of one (1) year recent clinical experience in cardiac monitoring within the last three years, able to place ECG leads correctly in accordance with telemetry protocol
• Knowledge of telemetry system/ ECG monitoring and possess ability to interpret EKG rhythm and communicate findings with physician and interdisciplinary team. Successfully complete basic dysrhythmia course and present certificate as per telemetry unit protocol
• Observe, gather, initiate, compile, and record telemetry data reporting cardiac rhythm changes and information on monitored patients
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Basic Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
National Council Licensure Examination