Digital Marketing SpecialistCompensation:
The Creative Group is hiring for a CRM and Email Marketing Manager for an ongoing contract opportunity in MD. This CRM and Email Marketing Manager should have prior experience managing a database and pushing out numerous emails to (sometimes large) target audiences.
- Developing and testing customized forms and templates to be used for mass emails
- Assisting with actual email deployment and list management
- Troubleshooting any issues with the digital properties across the CRM to ensure seamless performance
- Performing A/B testing and running analytics reports to assess performance
- Basic web support and troubleshooting issues on both WordPress and Drupal websites
- Experience in Blackbaud Luminate, or another similar CRM
- Experience in digital marketing and fundraising related to donor forms, advocacy, and surveys
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in Drupal, and WordPress
- Ability to multitask and stay on top of tasks and schedules
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Familiarity with A/B testing and Google Analytics
If you have prior CRM and Email Marketing experience, and are immediately available, please email your most up to date resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Email Marketing, CRM, CRM Marketing, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, AB Testing, WordPress, Drupal, HTML, CSS
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.