Automotive Mechanics, TechniciansAutomotive Repair Experience is REQUIRED
188 Robert Smalls Pkwy., Beaufort, SC 29906
We Will BEAT Your Current Pay!
Relocation Assistance Available!
Hiring for Beaufort, SC Location!Questions? Call TREY at
Butler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is family-owned and a GREAT place to have a Rewarding Career! Our High-Volume Service Department needs to hire EXPERIENCED Automotive Mechanics, Technicians to repair vehicles and more. Certified techs are preferred but not necessary for employment. Enjoy utilizing our advanced digital tools / technology to enhance your job performance! We help our Technicians learn new skills to advance their career and income! Apply now and join our team!
Butler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is located in Beaufort, SC. The city is extremely beautiful. The natural beauty of Beaufort is breathtaking. The beaches in the area are some of the best you’ll ever see. Beaufort offers affordability, numerous outdoor activities (boating, fishing, golf), good schools, planned communities, artistic and cultural events, restaurants, shopping, and more.
Responsibilities - Automotive Mechanic, Technician:
- Diagnose vehicle problems and perform repairs/maintenance service, according to experience and certifications, including engine, transmission, suspension, heating and air conditioning, steering, brakes, exhaust systems, and more, that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Learn new information in training sessions
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership-owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications - Automotive Mechanic, Technician:
- Automotive Mechanic/Technician/Repair/Maintenance Experience is Required
- Certified techs are preferred
- Versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- We Will BEAT Your Current Pay! Bring your paystub to the interview
- Relocation assistance is available
- Paid training
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- 5-day work week, closed on Sunday
- Employee discounts on vehicles, service and more
- Career advancement opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Automotive Industry
- Exhaust Systems
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems