To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA 98052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Redmond, WA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Content Editor in Redmond, Washington (WA). Summary: Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world. This studio, the developers of the award-winning franchise is seeking a Livery Designer to support our growing Esports and Media needs. You will be responsible for crafting custom liveries for use in our Esport and Media engagements, as well as curating liveries created by the community. This role requires both artistic ability and technical proficiency, all while working within strict legal and licensing guidelines. Responsibilities:
- Create custom liveries for Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 using the in-game tools in support of the Forza Esport and Media teams
- Ingest community created liveries into the Forza ecosystem and guide them through the correct approvals process
- Drive content reviews with appropriate stakeholders, including Licensing and Legal teams, before releasing to the public
- 2+ years of production experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Must be proficient with Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 Livery Editor tools
- Experience in gaming communities and/or Esports
- Real passion for car art and custom liveries
- Understanding of how to create custom liveries that are clearly identifiable on streaming broadcasts
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work product
- Balance quality of art with appropriate time constraints to deliver the best product
- Ability to manage approvals process with race teams, Licensing, and Legal, and other stakeholders as appropriate