We’re seeking a part-time Human Resources Coordinator to provide general human resources support to our team. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, self-motivated, and highly customer focused. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a passion for providing an outstanding employee experience and an eagerness to expand their human resources knowledge. Two to four years' experience in a Human Resources role is absolutely required for this opportunity!
This is a hybrid role based in our Santa Monica headquarters. This is a part-time role of approximately 20-30 hours per week, Monday through Friday, during typical business hours.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee and applicant requests and questions
- Conduct audits of various benefits and other HR programs and recommend any corrective action
- Prepare a variety of human resources reports and assist with the development of forms and documents
- Assist with the performance review process
- Review, track and send out reminders for employee training
- Assist with open enrollment and benefits administration
- Assist with the recruitment, interviews and onboarding process
- Complete I-9s for new hires and maintain I-9 records
- Update HRIS database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes
- Create and maintain digital employee personnel files
- Maintain organizational charts using Microsoft Visio
- Assist with or prepare correspondence
- Assist Human Resources team with various research projects and/or special projects
- Two to four years' experience in a Human Resources role required
- Available 20-30 hours per week, Monday through Friday during typical business hours
- Demonstrated human resources knowledge, skills and judgement
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- High degree of professional personal presentation
- Ability to read, write with strong grammatical skills and communicate fluently in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be honest, respectful and trustworthy
- Eager, willing and positive demeanor
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field a plus
- Previous experience in entertainment sports or broadcast media is a plus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
- Attention To Detail
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Customer Service