To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plainville, CT 06062
- Heather Jamieson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacy Purchasing Coordinator
Woodmark Pharmacy • Plainville, CT
Posted 2 months ago
Join our well-established, growing pharmacy today!
Established in 1993, Woodmark Pharmacy is a premier institutional pharmacy with corporate offices in New York, Massachusetts and Connecticut. For over 20 years, Woodmark Pharmacy has delivered comprehensive, cost-effective pharmacy services to long-term care facilities, senior living communities and other public health organizations in the greater northeastern U.S.
While you care for others, let US care for YOU!
Our Excellent, Full Benefit Package includes:
Competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401(k) with matching
Generous Paid Time Off
The Pharmacy Purchasing Coordinator/Technician is responsible for the efficient and cost-effective ordering of pharmaceuticals for Woodmark of CT.
- Responsible for inventory management across facilities and sites
- Responsible for negotiation of contracts/prices with vendors and sales representatives
- Responsible for analyzing data from relevant sources for evaluation and analysis
- Monitors budgets and expense reports to assure adherence to standards and contracts
- Works closely with related departments (accounting, nursing, administrators) in assuring timely and effective utilization of pharmaceuticals and pharmacy supplies.
- Work with operations manager to supervise departmental techs in conformance with departmental policies and processes.
- 2-4 years' experience in pharmaceutical purchasing responsibilities required.
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Bachelors' degree in related field desirable.
- Health Care experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software package required