To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mahwah, NJ 07430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Engineer II - Mahwah, NJ
Getinge Group • Mahwah, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work cross functionally as a team member to design and develop breakthrough process technologies for the manufacture of new medical devices. Ensures the efficient and effective commercialization and transfer of new products into production. Support manufacturing area in tooling, design, process improvement and cost improvement. Work with and assist senior members of Engineering Group to implement new products and performance enhancements and quality of existing products.
- Under the direction of senior engineering staff, executes the functional deliverables associated with the Technology Product Development Processes, Project Management, and Quality Systems. Ensures visibility and closure of process issues (e.g., yields, cost, capability, etc.) per PDP milestones
- Lead small projects that support product enhancement and cost savings opportunities
- Participate in a team environment to enhance processes and product performance
- Assists in evaluating and developing internal and external process technologies
- Assists in the design and development of machines and mechanisms for the manufacture of new and existing products
- Performs development studies and prototyping to verify processing concepts and to help define manufacturing systems
- Develop processes, methods, tooling, and production controls for new programs; supervises their assembly and proofing
- Prepares technical reports, analysis, recommendations and presentations reflecting the status and results of projects in progress on a regular basis
- Set up new equipment, assure compliant operation and prepare manufacturing Work Instructions for use
- Prepare and update Manufacturing Work Instructions based on process improvements, equipment implementation and design/product changes
- Draft protocols and manage all phases of process validations and equipment validations
- Prepare capital appropriate requests providing required evaluation, analysis and supporting justification
- This is not an inclusive list of job responsibilities
- BS or MS in Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with at least 3-6 years related experience
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design (SolidWorks) a plus
- Must have knowledge of statistical techniques (Minitab)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio)
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.