To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Haymarket, VA 20169
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Patient Service Coordinator
Maxim Healthcare Services • Haymarket, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Professional Services
Maxim Staffing Solutions is looking for qualified Administrative Assistants to be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties to help improve efficiencies at an organization. The Administrative Assistants will be the initial contact person for patients when they enter the medical office.
- Patient Service Coordinators (PSCs) will float to various clinic locations throughout the Northern Virginia Market
- Responsible for timely and accurate recording of patient demographics, insurance information, patient charges and collections.
- Candidate will plan and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
- Conduct research and provide information via the telephone, postal mail, and e-mail.
- Other Administrative Assistants duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- One year of clerical experience in medical office setting
- Knowledge of medical office software for the following: updating patient demographic information, posting charges, copays, and scheduling patient appointments
- Must be able to work with changing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain positive professional business relationships with the branch level leadership and office staff.
- Requires excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft office required.
- Detailed knowledge of multiple payors’ billing requirements. Familiarity of coding requirements for practice specialty.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 464163
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.