To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Associate Sales Executive
CDK Global LLC • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Our Associate Account Development Executive creates business relationships in Competitive Accounts, Selling CDK’s DRIVE FLEX solution. Grow new market share through conquest sales. Work in conjunction with all of your channel partners to increase sales opportunities in CDK Strategic Products in Conquest Accounts. Achieve annual assigned sales plan, working under guidance of Sales Leadership. Excellent sales skills with a high level of proficiency in communications needed. Proven sales track-record with 2-5 years of experience in B2B technology sales
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Easily build quality customer relationships
- Growing CDK’s Share of Wallet and Revenue as well as Growing New Revenue
- Consistent sales calls
- 80% F2F Client time
- 70% or less Travel required
- Daily communication with channels
- Daily communication with Management
- Monthly conference call with Sr. Director of Sales
- Engage in Solution Sales Process
- Manage overall account relationship
- Uncover client and prospect needs and challenge client to maximize their business results by embracing CDK solutions.
- Close business achieving assigned annual Quota Credit
- Ensure competitors do not penetrate accounts
- Data analysis to include total dealer spend
- Assimilate product & technology knowledge to configure and quote product solutions.
- Maximize your resources by engaging the full breadth and depth of ADP Channel partners.
- Gain quick access to Key Decision Makers
Skills & Attributes:
- Results Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Listening & Questioning Skills
- High degree of Sales Skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Self-Driven & Highly Motivated
- Customer Focused
- Highly Organized
- Proven track record
- Overcomes Objections
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Effective Solution Seller
- Microsoft Office & CRM PC Skills
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.