To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Columbia, SC 29169
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mechanical Systems Application Engineer II (HVAC/Split Systems)
Lennox International • West Columbia, SC
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Allied Air Enterprises™ (A Lennox International company) Individually, our brands are strong. But united, they are a powerful force. Allied Air Enterprises brings together the collective strengths of six comfort brands – Armstrong Air®, AirEase®, Concord®, Ducane™, Allied Commercial™ and Magic-Pak® – to give distributors and dealers the ultimate source for heating and cooling solutions. From compact residential applications to large commercial projects, Allied Air Enterprises redefines ease-of-business through breadth of product, resources and competencies unparalleled in the market.
- Acts as an engineering liaison with the Production Management, Sales and New Business Development teams to assure we understand and meet needs of our customers
- Under general supervision, participates in pre-sales and post-sales HVAC technical support related to system matches and performance ratings
- Support pre and post sales activities in terms of correctly applying the product portfolio
- Provide engineering support to new customers in partnerships with the New Business team to assure all customer system match requirements are met
- Partner with the Product Management team during the NPI (New Product Introduction) process
- Evaluate new product development specifications to assure the proposal will meet the company and customer needs
- Post product design, review and run test simulations to assure new design meets all requirements as defined in the original spec
- Partner with the Product Management, Engineering and New Business teams on all system ratings related issues
- Manage AHRI audit program
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires at least 1 year related experience
- Excellent customer service skills, strong math and mechanical knowledge
- Has substantial knowledge of calculations and standards to assure product performance ratings are accurate
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suite with strong capabilities in Excel