To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Haverhill, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Spectrum Health Systems • Haverhill, MA
Posted 13 days ago
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Join an exciting opportunity to bepart of the rapidly changing health care system. The BehavioralHealth Partners of MetroWest behavioral health community partner program is acollaboration among five community-based provider agencies: Advocates, Family Continuity,South Middlesex Opportunity Council (SMOC), Spectrum Health Systems, andWayside Youth and Family Support Network. Through MassHealth’s recent transformation of its service deliverysystem, we provide care coordination to individuals with health care needsthroughout MetroWest, Central and Northern Mass.
Be part of a team assisting individuals inaccessing and coordinating the services they need and support them in achievingtheir health and wellness goals.
The Care Coordinator will utilize effective, dignified, empowering, and creative engagement strategies to ensure enrollees are at the center and lead in their services. Conducts outreach and engagement activities with assigned enrollees and engage them in enrolling in the program. Completes comprehensive assessments and treatment plans in a collaborative manner with enrollees under the supervision of the Clinical Care Manager, and with input from the Care Team. Conducts annual reassessments and updates treatment plans accordingly.
This position will serve people in the Haverhill/Saugus area struggling with addiction. Care Coordinators will travel throughout the area providing services in a number of venues (i.e. homes, hospitals, etc).
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with a minimum of 1 year experience, or high school diploma/GED with 3 years of experience working with adults in community-based or medical settings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in the areas of follow through, collaboration, and customer service.
- Strong computer proficiency in windows operating system.
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem solving skills.
- Knowledge regarding psychiatric rehab and/or substance use and understanding of recovery model.
- Should have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport members.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Case Worker
- Job Function Case Worker
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.50
- Max Hiring Rate $17.78
- Required Education High School