$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology's Salaried Professional Services division is currently looking to add a Direct Hire Desktop Support consultant to our team. We are currently looking for someone with a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. If you are an eager self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in a varying innovative environments, you will thrive in this position.
For more information about the Salaried Professional Practice, please contact Shaporia Moore at Phone number blocked - click to apply
and send resumes to [(Email blocked - click to apply
• Identify, configure, test, diagnose, maintain, monitor and resolve first-, second- and third-level problems for end-users’ workstations, laptops, mobile devices, terminal services, end-user software and hardware, network and VPN connectivity, the Internet, server services, server drive space, validation of server error messages for escalation, and new computer technology in office/field environment; communicate solutions to end-users effectively.
• Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding PC and/or hardware problems.
• Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
• May require after-hours support for IT related needs.
• Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
• Must demonstrate EXCELLENT written/verbal interpersonal communication skills (to internal team/customer/external facing audience)
• Enterprise level experience
• Microsoft Office 365 Migration experience
• Hands on experience working with 1500+ End Users
• Hands on experience with Windows 7, 8 and 10 operations and troubleshooting
• Proficiency in planning, deploying, and maintaining new Microsoft Office 365 solutions
• Must have email migration experience
• 3 – 5 years of IT Desktop Support work experience
Certifications Required: CompTIA A+ , Network+ ,MCP (A PLUS)
Benefits Robert Half Provides our Salaried Professionals:
Ongoing learning reimbursement for training and certifications
Competitive salary and bonuses
Health insurance and PTO
Paid bench time
For more information about the Salaried Professional Practice, please contact Shaporia Moore at 305-774-7860 and send resumes to [(Shaporia.Moore@rht.com)].
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Comp Tia Network+
Server (Computer Science)
Remote Desktop Services
Microsoft Certified Professional
Complex Problem Solving