To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Candidate Qualifier
Dwyer Group • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Franchise Candidate Qualifier
Position Location: Waco, TX
We are looking for a motivated Franchise Candidate Qualifier to join our team! The Franchise Candidate Qualifier will perform inbound and outbound sales calls to qualify future franchisees.
- Follow specific scripts for making outbound calls to future franchisees.
- Find future franchisees that have an interest and a desire in possibly becoming a part of The Dwyer Group.
- Use multiple sources to locate future franchisees, i.e. online directories, Better Business Bureau lists, and Associations.
- Use strong listening and sales skills to resolve and overcome objections from future franchisees.
- Answer incoming calls from future franchisees. Check voicemail frequently and return all calls in a timely fashion.
- Use TAFS mapping software and FranConnect to review territories that are open for a new franchise based on the population of the area.
- Coordinate with internal and external staff to accomplish sales goals.
- Operate a variety of office equipment, such as a personal computer, printer and other peripheral computer related equipment, facsimile and calculator. Progressively utilizes the features of two or more standard business software packages up to the following skill level:
- Excel Spreadsheets – Track information daily and submit reporting daily.
- Outlook – Manage personal email, responding in a timely fashion to all incoming mail.
- Fran Connect – Enter leads and notes as required.
- Inside sales
Relevant Skills & Qualifications:
- Communicate clearly and precisely to employees and vendors frequently.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents
- Ability to communicate professionally through verbal and written means
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Must be able to type at least 25 wpm
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter. Ability to work autonomously with little support.
- High computer literacy including strong experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Sense of humor.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Two (2) or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Dwyer Group is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.