To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ontario, CA
- Ryan Session
- Phone: 9095793702
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk
Aerotek • Ontario, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Immediate need for Accounting Specialist, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable in the Inland Empire
- 2+ years of Accounting/AP/AR Experience
- Excel Power User (pivot table and v-look ups)
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelors Degree Accounting or Business concentration(preferred)
- JDE, Oracle, ERP, SAP systems, or similar
- Receive assigned customer shipment reports from Billing Lead, and enter relevant lines of data into Sage ERP/Billing system
- Double-check work by tying out billed amounts per invoice, tracking invoice numbers, and logging any issues related to billing and sales tax results from Sage
- Maintain capital expenditures procedures, reporting, and reconciliations by following Jsox and financial audit policy.
- Assist in maintaining the organization of fixed assets and financial security by following Jsox and financial audit procedures and policy.
- Compile and prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
- Accurately pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities and payment terms.
- Perform the processing of functional monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
- Analyze the monthly budget to actual spending per department.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Insure credits are received for outstanding receipts and memos.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.