Willow Terrace is committed to the highest level of excellence and it shows in the quality of people we hire. If you take pride in being part of a friendly, respectful, caring, safe and collaborative environment, you belong with us. We are dedicated to providing quality continuing care and support while respecting the dignity of all individuals regardless of their race, gender, political preference, sexual orientation, genetics, religion, natural origin or creed.
The Care Assistant is an integral part the care team that helps change the lives of our patients and residents each day. You will receive education in procedures, product applications, and techniques required as part of orientation to the Department.
As a Care Assistant you are responsible for providing a full range of care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
• Ensure that our patients/residents and their families receive the highest levels of care and service
• Provide a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual patients'/residents' needs and rights
• Assist with providing care to residents as directed
- High school diploma or GED minimum education required.
- Previous experience in an acute care/long term care setting is desirable.
- Ability to pass a criminal, drug and background check.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid Sick time
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Employment is contingent on successful completion of pre-placement physical and criminal background
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Willow Terrace is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Long Term Care