Performs a variety of complex support tasks which may include: processing a variety of documents; drafting routine correspondence; resolving questions and problems; providing information; researching files and records. Works within a well-defined framework of policies and procedures, under minimum supervision.Job Description:
- Reviews, validates and processes a variety of documents, data, reports and other materials requiring specialized knowledge.
- Collects, inputs and reconciles data, and prepares appropriate reports.
- Utilizes department-specific and county-wide specialized and general computer systems for data access, input, retrieval etc.
- Maintains a variety of files and records and releases information according to the County's policies and procedures while maintaining confidentiality of records.
- Performing quality control duties to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Starting Pay: $14/hr
- 8:30 AM-5:00 PM M-F
- **We offer a casual dress code, healthcare benefits on day 1 of employment, and room for professional growth and advancement**
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.