To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Truck Driver, Class A - Full Time
Ryder Logistics & Transportation • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 5 days ago
CLASS A DRIVERS
Join our family and build a career at Ryder!
AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED PLEASE CALL (904)551-8720
We love our drivers!
Sign On Bonus: $3000
Great Earning Potential: $23.00/ hour
Great Home Time: Home Daily & Weekends Off
Ryder Company Driver Dedicated to a Single Customer!
Unlimited Opportunities for Career Progression: Certified Driver Trainer or Management
Driver Recognition Programs: Driver Appreciation Events, Driver of the Month, Driver of the Year, Mileage Awards
Salary and Benefits:
Pay: $23.00/ hour
Benefits: Full, Comprehensive Benefit Package. Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program & much more!
Dispatch and Routes:
Work Week: Monday-Friday
Dispatch Time: Morning - 7:00 AM
Home Time: Home Daily
Product: Truck Parts **hazmat is required**
Freight Handling: Mostly customer load, driver may assist in some occasions
Palletized product- yes
Ryder Maintenance: Issues while on the road? No problem! Ryder has Maintenance Facilities across the country. 24/7 Road Side Assistance Program!
Strong Safety Culture!
Safe and Reliable Equipment! Late Models, Fuel Efficient & Latest Safety Technology
Stability: Ryder has been in business since 1933 & employs over 8,000 drivers nation-wide!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE BEFORE CALLING!
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.Responsibilities
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.