To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Masury, OH 44438
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN Supervisor - Registered Nurse
Communicare Health Services • Masury, OH
Posted 1 month ago
RN Unit Manager / Supervisor - Day Shift Positions - 7 am - 7:30 pm
Calling all qualified RNs -- Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Addison Healthcare Center is currently seeking RNs fill the position of RN Unit Manager / Supervisor. Previous supervisory experience required. Our facility is conveniently located just minutes away for Youngstown, Warren, Sharon and Hermitage.
The responsibilities of the RN Unit Manager / Supervisor include:
- Directs the team functions of the Nursing Department on his/her shift, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Makes certain that sufficient nursing and facility staff levels are met to ensure delivery of quality resident care.
- Assists in orientation and training of new employees and participates in their ongoing training.
- Communicates with ancillary and support departments on resident conditions, needs, and concerns.
- Responds to concerns, issues, complaints, and grievances quickly and appropriately, in the absence of the Administrator and DON.
- Participates in on-call rotation with other supervisors
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are interested in joining a company devoted to quality resident care, forward your resume with salary expectations for immediate consideration!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by State Law.
- Previous Supervisory experience in Long Term Care required
- Must maintain CPR certification.
- Must be willing to participate in on-call rotation with other supervisors.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, when necessary
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care