Required Skills/Qualifications/Training/Experience: * Minimum of 1 year of security or advanced schooling experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work weekends, holidays and shifts
* Must have ability to calmly and professionally manage patients and visitors in stressful situations
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills for writing security reports and daily logs.
* Ability to multi task, handle interruptions and work with patients in a clinical environment.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications/Training/Experience: * Previous hospital security experience
* Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB)
* Experience using access control and CCTV systems
* Strong report writing skills
Assists patients and protects patients, staff, physicians, volunteers and visitors from persons who are, or could be dangerous to self or others. Patrols the hospitals buildings and grounds and takes necessary precautions to prevent fire, theft, vandalism, illegal entry and injuries to all.**Required Education:**
* Completion of high school
* Associates or Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice or equivalent
* CPR certification (required within 30 days of employment)
* MOAB certification (required within 30 days of employment)
**Age Specific Criteria:** Ability to effectively communicate to all age levels served within the scope of the position/assigned areas.
**Ability to Meet Job Performance Expectations:** Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of themselves or other individuals in the workplace, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
**Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. There is no discrimination because of race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or disability.**
*Please note: For the protection of the patients, employees, visitors and all who enter our facilities, Sturdy Memorial requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited exemptions, as a condition of employment.*
locationAttleboro, MAlocationAttleboro, MAlocationAttleboro, MAOur Work Experience is the combination of everything thats unique about our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our commitment to success, our recognition programs, but most importantly, its our people. Our employees are self-disciplined, hardworking, curious, trustworthy, humble and truthful. They make choices according to what is best for the team, they live for opportunities to collaborate and make a difference, and they make us the #1 Top Workplace in our area.
****Internal Candidates- Please Apply Her** **e****
- Access Controls
- Attention To Detail
- Clinical Works