Are you an experienced Supervisor of Utilization Management looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Supervisor of Utilization Management:
- Oversee daily operations of specific areas within the Medical Management department
- Assist senior management with input surrounding budgets and forecast for strategic planning and key initiatives. Balance current and future needs effectively.
- Ensure compliance with established work processes related to concurrent review, case management, referrals, pre-authorization policies, procedures, and processes
Requirements for this Supervisor of Utilization Management Opportunity:
- RN License
- 3+ years nursing experience, case/utilization management or quality improvement in a healthcare environment, preferably managed care
Advantages of this Supervisor of Utilization Management Opportunity:
- Competitive salary negotiable based on relevant experience
- Fun and positive work environment
- Full benefits package
Interested in being considered for this Supervisor of Utilization Management Opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.