To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eatontown, NJ
- Greg Moore
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RemX Financial Staffing • Eatontown, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Weekly paychecks * Health Care * Other Great Benefits
Apply Today: apply.remx.com/Account/GeneralInfo?jobnumber=187892
Are you an Accounting Clerk looking for a new position?
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk for one of our clients! If you have Accounting experience, we want to speak with you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local company! Whether you are looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with RemX today!
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
Job Duties May Include:
- Preparing asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guiding accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Securing financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complying with federal, state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.