To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Hollywood, California, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
TeamHealth • North Hollywood, California, CA
Posted 24 days ago
The Call Center Coordinator position provides 24/7 support to our Acute Care Service facilities in both the East and West coast. We help facilitate communications between hospitals and providers by triaging calls accordingly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between hospital staff, nurses, pharmacies, patients etc. and providers
- Triage inbound calls for multiple TeamHealth facilities
- Manage daily provider schedules for each facility
- Responsible for relaying any daily schedule changes to staff
- Responsible for relaying any schedule process changes to management
- Responsible for relaying updated or new provider contact info to staff and management
- Accurately document inbound/outbound calls
- Accurately enter inbound/outbound calls into appropriate database
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested by management
- One year of office experience in medical setting
- Medical Terminology preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to handle stress and conflict well
- Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work in a team-oriented environment
Physical/ Environmental Demands:
- Job is performed in a well-lighted, modern office setting
- Prolonged telephone use
- Prolonged sitting
- Prolonged work on a PC/Computer
Disclaimer: The information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.