To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, VA 22601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Year Round Workforce Management Specialist I Intern (Contact Center Operations)
Navy Federal Credit Union • Winchester, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To provide operational support for Workforce Management functions. Initiate staffing requests, update schedules, and track, document, and support management to ensure employees’ time is being recorded properly in the Workforce management system. Perform new hire onboarding and training and other related administrative responsibilities. Perform basic workforce management functions under close supervision.
A requirement of this position is you must be currently enrolled in college level courses or a degree seeking program throughout the duration of the internship to be considered. If selected for an interview you will be asked for proof of eligibility.
• Create and modify schedules using WFM software
• Monitor staffing schedule adherence real time to ensure performance is within pre-set parameters; work with management to resolve schedule adherence issues
• Update staff schedules with up-to-date information, e.g., meal, break, and shift changes; technical problems, etc.
• Assist in the coordination and appropriate allocation and availability of staff in order to achieve optimum WFM goals
• Document and maintain SOP and reference tools/reports from scheduling software and other sources
• Recommend procedural and operational guideline changes to improve operational efficiency
• Maintain effective communication with other business units and support teams to remediate errors and assist with implementation of corrective actions related to non-compliance with policies
• Evaluate departmental staffing needs, post open positions, and process department changes based on business needs
• Maintain contact center, branch, collections specific abandon percentages by adjusting staff
• Review staff requests for PTO, OT, leave and/or L&D workshops that are not processed automatically and approve or decline within guidelines
• Maintain staffing data in multiple databases
• Track and update correspondence data
• Initiate requests for promotions, separations, and permanent schedule changes
• Track and update attendance and work ticket requests in the Workforce Software system
• Conduct training of workforce management systems with new hires, setting up profiles, logins, and voicemail
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Familiarity with workforce management processes, resource planning, and various workforce management systems (e.g., Verint scheduling software, CMS)
• Exposure to workforce management environment
• Basic skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Exposure to in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Basic organizational, planning and time management skills
• Basic skill communicating with all levels within an organization
• Basic skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Basic skill research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Basic verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with Navy Federal's functions, philosophy, operations and organizational objectives
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Hours of Availability: Monday – Friday, 6:00AM – 6:00PM (Flex)
Saturday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability