To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sanford, NC
- Mark Chedgy
- Phone: 9198161532
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Multi-craft Maintenance Technician
Aerotek • Sanford, NC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a muti-craft manufacturing maintenance technician in the Sanford, NC area. This is a long term position that offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for growth within the company.
- Ideal technician will have at least 3 years of relevant maintenance experience
- Should have strong electrical and mechanical skills to include PLC troubleshooting, hydraulics/pneumatic, 3- phase wiring etc.
- Automation and controls experience preferred
- PLC troubleshooting, and reading/interpreting ladder logic preferred
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Experience performing maintenance on packaging equipment and/or conveyor systems and machinery
- Willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift hours
- Willing to submit to a drug test
- Willing to submit to a background check
Please call Mark Chedgy at 919.379.8223 or email directly at for any addition questions about the position
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.