At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will work with the maintenance team to maintain and repair conveyance, automation and facilities equipment to support operations uptime and improve reliability of our systems.
- Maintain compliance with all safety, food safety, and security standards.
- Perform preventive maintenance and routine inspections on assigned conveyors, automation, robotics and ancillary equipment as needed.
- Perform troubleshooting of assigned out of service equipment and correct issues, act as an escalation point for lower level technicians, and escalate to leadership and/or vendors as needed for additional troubleshooting.
- Document all work in the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and ticketing systems as appropriate.
- Mentor all maintenance personnel in developing appropriate skill sets and knowledge of equipment.
- Lead root cause analysis of major downtime events.
- Act as a network resource for technical issues and participate in network-wide root cause analysis.
- Develop maintenance personnel knowledge on intermediate to advanced mechanical, electrical, and refrigeration.
- Perform building project work as assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience with conveyor, automation, robotics, and/or refrigeration repair and maintenance including mechanical and electrical operations.
- Advanced understanding of machinery and equipment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand basic schematics.
- Ability to travel as necessary (up to 5%) for business purposes.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent follow through, judgment, and common sense. "Make it happen" attitude.
- Mechatronics associates or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working with inputs, outputs, and PLC logic systems and ability to troubleshoot these systems preferred.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Technician III and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Technician III
- Food Safety
- Logic Systems