Mike Cox of Robert Half, Finance & Accounting is currently partnered with a high growth start up in the LA location with their search of an Accounting Manager. Currently remote for at least until 2022, with a hybrid schedule thereafter.
The Accounting Manager duties will support the CFO with the continued build out of the Accounting department. You will prepare the monthly financials, evaluating accounting and internal control systems, and be the lead on the interactions with external audits.
This opportunity will provide you with a very competitive and generous compensation salary + Stock equity and benefits package. If it's time to advance your career, consider this position. Based in the Los Angeles, California area, this opening for an Accounting Manager is a permanent position.
You will have a Bachelor's Degree + at least 4+ years of accounting. No management experience is needed.
Experience with QuickBooks and a great communication style is essential.
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Command of general ledger
- Financial statement preparation experience
- CPA experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Outstanding technology, analytics and management experience required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager
for more information.