Support a local non-profit organization as their Human Resources Generalist! This individual will be responsible for managing employee engagement, benefits administration, talent management, and other recurring HR functions. This position includes benefits like 100% paid employee medical coverage, 12 holidays per year, and more!
• 100% Paid Medical for Employee
• 70% Paid Medical for Family
• 12 Holidays
• Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick Leave)
• and more!
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist
• Updates HR policies, procedures, and employee handbook
• Maintain personnel records and manage benefits program
• Support recruitment process by overseeing onboarding processes, completing pre-employment checks, and coordinating annual reviews
• In charge of evaluating the market to ensure that compensation plans are effective
HR Generalist Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
• At least five (5) years of progressive HR experience with time in a managerial position
• Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and compensation programs, performance management, employee relations, and talent acquisition
• Knowledge of Hawai'i State and Federal labor laws and related regulatory compliance
To be considered, apply by submitting your resume or call
808-525-5225 today for more information!
- Business Administration
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Handbooks
- Human Resources
- Labor Relations