Kforce's client, a growing mid-size, well established CPA firm in Livingston, NJ is seeking a full-time Senior Accountant to join their growing team. This firm offers opportunity for advancement along with good benefits!
- Senior Accountant will be responsible for preparing corporate, partnership & individual taxes
- As a Senior Accountant, you will perform audits, revies, compilations & bookkeeping for clients in a variety of industries
- The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years of experience in public accounting and the ability to work across a diverse client base
- Corporate & partnership tax preparing; Individual tax preparation is a plus
- Knowledge in all aspects of reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- UltraTax, PPC Checkpoint and Smart Practice Aids, and Workpapers CS program familiarity a plus
- Ability to work remotely with clients and in a paperless environment
- CPA, or CPA track preferred
This is a permanent position with positive growth potential for applicants who demonstrate excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Skills