Staffing RFP - Request for Resources Customer Name
Virginia State Police (VSP) Project Title
Temporary Contract Employee - Executive Secretary Due Date
May 17, 2019 Resource / Job Title
Executive Secretary Number of Resumes
One (1) Resume Work Location
7700 Midlothian Turnpike, North Chesterfield, VA 23235 Contract Hours
720 Hours Salary Range
contract employee may be required to interview with VSP accounting management prior to employment and the interview may include a skills assessment (phone interviews, face to face interviews, capabilities tests, etc.) Desirable Skills and Experience
- Five (5), or more, years' experience working as an Executive Secretary for a Deputy Agency Head or higher.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multi-line telephones and telephone systems.
- Experience resolving issues through oral communication and formal written correspondence
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including, but not limited to, fax, scanner, printer, conference telephones.
- Ability to work accurately and multitask within short time frames in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Work Hours: Anticipated work hours are Monday Friday 8:30 am 5:00pm.