PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR NIGHT SHIFT in Grafton, WI
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Production Supervisor is an integral part of the AMRI team, contributing to our success by directing Chemist Operators in the production activities of laboratory scale and commercial scale synthesis; including overseeing and contributing to the maintenance of the facility which includes cleaning, repair and upkeep of equipment.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role, you will:
• Manage all activities of Chemist Operators on the shift to conduct synthesis on production equipment as prescribed in the Master Batch Record and following cGMP procedures.
• Keep the Production Manager informed of progress and activities.
• Oversee and participate in the cleaning and maintenance of production equipment and facility in accordance with AMRI-Grafton Standard Operating Procedures and cGMP guidelines.
• Train and coach Chemist Operators in new procedures and policies and enforce all safety procedures and guidelines in accordance with company SOPs and OSHA standards
• Follow-up and reply to all QA Internal Audits in the allowed time frame which includes corrective action taken where necessary.
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
• Strong technical expertise and familiarity with the production facility
• Minimum of High School diploma or equivalency
• Ability to independently manage commercial scale synthesis in the laboratory and the pilot plant.
• Complete understanding and demonstrated wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in contributing to and writing Master Batch Records.
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of challenging problems.
• Ability to read, analyze, and execute technical procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, direct reports and peers.
• Ability to accomplish the physical demands of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• At least a 2 year degree in chemistry or natural science field
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• At least 2 years supervisory experience preferably in a pharmaceutical or chemical plant.
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and inclusiveness. Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity are encouraged to apply.
Shift: 12 Hour Night
Coaching And Mentoring