Arlington, VA 22204
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Licensed Mental Health Therapist
to provide service in Arlington, VA.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Conducting initial intake assessments to determine level of care needed
* Providing crisis intervention and facilitating psychiatric admissions
* Developing and implementing treatment plans
* Case Management and care coordination
* Discharge planning
* Participating as a team member providing coordinated care of services
* Providing individual consultation and/or family therapy as well as facilitating groups
* Traveling to serve clients in the communityREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bilingual Preferred.
* Master's Degree in a clinical discipline such as Counseling, Clinical Social Work, Psychology, Psychiatric Nursing, Art Therapy or other directly related clinical discipline.
* Must be Licensed in the State of VA LCSW, LPC, LCP or LMFT
* Two years of full-time post-Masters degree experience providing clinical therapy, and other mental health services in a related area, which included diagnostic and treatment services
* Accessing and documenting clients progress in electronic databasesADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group’s mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Mental Health Therapist (Licensed)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Virginia, Inc.
Contract Submit VA
1952 Gallows Road, Suite 100, Vienna, VA 22182
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)
Licensed Professional Counselor (Lpc)
Radiation Treatment Planning
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Substance Abuse Counseling
Community Mental Health Services