Machine Operator FULL-TIME
- Clearing machine before and after each run and picking up and destroying all foreign material.
- Emptying all waste receptacles located within the blue line area.
- Reviewing job tickets and selecting the proper type and quantity of paper.
- Loading and unloading paper.
- Inspecting paper for defects or damage.
- Obtaining proper ink from the ink room and filling ink fountains.
-Maintaining proper levels of ink at all times.
- Assists the press operator in the mounting of plates, blankets, and packing.
- Moving loads of printed and unprinted stock when necessary.
- Performing routine adjustments during the press run.
- Performing housekeeping duties as directed.
- Keeping a sufficient supply of chemicals and clean rags at the press.
- Responsible for keeping the press area clean at all times.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all ISO forms and quality checks for each job.
GSP-03 WS-03 Schedule
Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM Benefits
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends required
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
- Packaging And Processing Duties